If you want to be our dealer
With the assurance of Mates Automotive, which has more than 30 years of experience in the automobile service equipment sector, you can become the owner of the COMPUTEST Auto Expertise Center!
Come and meet to make a profitable and reliable investment without paying high franchise fees in this period when the sales of second-hand vehicles are increasing rapidly and consumers are definitely visiting an auto expertise station before second-hand vehicle sales!
1) COMPUTEST Auto Expertise Centers is an establishment of Mates Automotive Incorporated Company. Mates Automotive has been operating in the automotive sector since 1987, has established hundreds of auto expertise stations and automobile services, is currently providing the fastest and highest quality service to thousands of automobile service equipment, operating with 27 experienced service personnel in Ankara Headquarters and Istanbul Branch offices. is a well-established company.
2) COMPUTEST Dealership System;
- Procurement of all equipment required to be found in appraisal stations with a 10-year warranty advantage,
- 10 years of free maintenance, repair and spare parts services for the equipment,
- Station projecting, decoration, signage, visual, dealer software, advertising activities,
- It offers legal services and insurance services under one roof.
3) COMPUTEST Dealers, without paying high franchise fees, benefit from the following opportunities with Mates Automotive experience and assurance:
- Installation, Installation and Training of Latest Technology Devices with Superior Quality Standards
- 10 Years * Free Device Warranty
- 10 Years * Free Device Calibration
- 10 Years * Free Spare Parts Supply (Excluding Worn Parts)
- 10 Years * Free Device Repair
- 10 Years * Free Personnel Training
- Corporate Identity Design, Corporate Identity and Business Consultancy
- Corporate Advertisements on Radio, TV, Social Media
- Social Media Usage Support
- Free Supply of Workplace Plan, Project and Layout Plans suitable for the Dealer Segment to be selected
- Graphic Design and Design of Workplace Signage and Visuals
- COMPUTEST Reseller Program Software
- Corporate Web Page
- Free Beginner Uniforms for 3 Staff
- Customer Orientation from Agreements with Insurance Company, Fleet Company, Rental Companies
- COMPUTEST Corporate Web Page, Customer Orientation on Instagram and Facebook
- Preparation and Assistance to Get TSE Calibration Certificate
- Preparation and Assistance to Get TSE HYB Certificate
- Agreement With Leading Insurance Companies For 3 Months 5.000 Km Warranty Through Dealer Program
- Traffic and Motor Own Damage Insurance Agency through the Dealer Program
- Changing and Part Inquiry Through the Dealer Program
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Vehicle Test Tracking Through Dealer Program
- Business and Market Tracking via COMPUTEST PATRON ** Mobile Software
- Free Lawyer Consultancy Support in Problems with Customers
* 10-year device, calibration, service and spare parts warranty (valid for the items covered by the warranty) and free personnel training are valid during the dealership period in any case.
** COMPUTEST PATRON application is under construction.
WHAT ARE THE DEALERSHIP TERMS?
Having experience in the automotive sector will surely be an advantage in order to have a COMPUTEST Auto Expertise Center. However, you can own a COMPUTEST Auto Expertise Center and establish a successful and profitable business, even if you do not have experience in the sector, thanks to the experienced personnel you will employ and the technical equipment and business trainings offered periodically by Mates Otomotiv.
The minimum specifications we look for in our candidates who want to join the COMPUTEST Dealership System;
- Being close and interested in the automotive industry
- To adopt the COMPUTEST Auto Expertise Center as its own business
- To have basic business management, sales and marketing knowledge or to be prone to these issues
- To have an understanding that can provide quality, professional and friendly service, and keep customer satisfaction first,
- To establish a business with corporate identity, to comply with corporate standards and rules, COMPUTEST
- To be willing to be a part of the Corporate Dealer Network
- Being open to training and giving
- Having the necessary financial strength to open a Computest Auto Expertise Center
- Not being a dealer of another brand with the same industry
- Not being punished for disgraceful crimes.
- In terms of location and appearance, it should be suitable for the COMPUTEST Auto Expertise Center brand and institutionalism.
- There should be at least 100 m2 working area (min. 12 m length, 4m ceiling height in the test area).
- There should be a customer reception, waiting room and WC in the workplace.
- Signboards in accordance with COMPUTEST institutional standards should be able to be hung on its exterior.
- On the interior, there should be places suitable for the visuals in COMPUTEST standard.
- The interior and exterior should be prepared in accordance with the design prepared by COMPUTEST, with the materials specified in the design standards in the COMPUTEST dealership contract annexes.
WHAT ARE MY LIABILITIES AS OWNER OF COMPUTEST AUTO EXPERTISE CENTER?
As COMPUTEST Auto Expertise Center, it is our dealers' responsibility to fulfill the following requirements:
- Providing workplaces with the above mentioned features,
- To obtain a workplace license from the municipality and related institutions,
- To make the construction and decorations in the workplace in accordance with the standards set by Mates Automotive, to get design conformity approval before starting operations,
- Providing independent, impartial, honest service, complying with confidentiality rules,
- To supply the equipment determined by TSE and Mates Automotive,
- To employ at least 1 paint bodywork master and 1 engine mechanic master in the workplace,
- Make sure that your staff uses corporate uniforms determined by Mates Otomotiv,
- To have all kinds of corporate designs and products representing COMPUTEST corporate identity, posters, documents, boards, logos and similar corporate identity,
- To create social media profiles such as Instagram, Facebook and Youtube determined by Mates Automotive and suitable for corporate identity and to comply with the social media user guides determined by Mates Automotive,
- Participating in training and seminars determined by Mates Automotive,
- To fully comply with all standard rules specified in the COMPUTEST Dealership Agreement.
WITH THE EXPERIENCE AND ASSURANCE OF MATES AUTOMOTIVE, TO BE A PART OF THE COMPUTEST DEALER NETWORK, CONTACT US BY FILLING IN THE CONTACT FORM BELOW OR CALL OUR CALL CENTER # 444 2776.